The elegant and evocative complex has risen from the renovation of an Eighteenth century Monasteryin 1990 . It belonged to the Padri Minori Osservanti and became private house in 1870.
CBG has been restyled and realizes Resort in 2008.
Resort is capable of dealing with large numbers of guests, synthesis of innovative technologies and refined taste, a conjunction between past and future. The Resort joins the historic venue Monastero.